|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Grilled Fish with Lentil & Rice Salad
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 350 cals
|1 oz||dried red lentils|
|1 oz||brown rice|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley|
|5 oz||white fish, additional|
1. Soak the lentils for around an hour, then drain and simmer for 20 minutes or until softened but not mushy.
2. Cook the rice according to package directions.
3. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the finely sliced onion until soft and golden.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar, raise the heat to allow to bubble off. Add the cooked onions to the lentils and rice and mix well.
5. Add the chopped parsley before serving warm or at room temperature.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.