|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Salmon & Prawn Chowder
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 368 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 spray||cooking spray|
|1||baking potato 4 oz|
|1 oz||frozen sweetcorn|
|3 oz||canned salmon|
|1 pinch||dried dill|
|½||vegetable stock cube|
|2 oz||frozen prawns|
|4 fl oz||skimmed milk|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
1. Heat the oil or cooking spray in a large non-stick saucepan.
2. Add the sliced leek whites and cook gently for a couple of minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
3. Dice the potatoes and add to the leek whites, along with the leek greens. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add the sweetcorn, salmon chunks, dill, crumbled stock cube and enough water to just cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the prawns and milk and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
6. If you prefer a smoother soup, either blend with a hand-held immersion blender for a moment or liquidise half the soup in a food processor and stir back into the rest before serving.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.