|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Roast Pepper Soup with Paté & Crackers
Nb persons: 1
Source: Tesco Diets
|½ tsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|½ pint||vegetable stock|
|½ tsp||fennel seeds|
|¼ tsp||dried thyme|
|2 oz||reduced fat paté, additional|
|1 serving||salad leaves, additional|
|1 tsp||low fat salad dressing, additional|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Cut the pepper into strips (use a variety of colours if preferred) and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and crushed garlic. Roast for around 30 minutes, until soft.
3. During this time, place the stock in a pan and add the fennel seeds. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer.
4. When the peppers are soft, set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, peel the skin from the peppers (this step is optional).
5. Strain the stock to remove the fennel seeds and return to a boil. Add the thyme and peppers and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Liquidise the soup using a hand-held immersion blender or food processor, and reheat before serving.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.