|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Ranch Chicken with Baked Potato and Salad
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 345 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|4 oz||chicken fillet|
|1 tbsp||ranch dressing|
|1 tbsp||fresh basil leaves|
|1||potato baking 4 oz|
|1 serving||mixed salad leaves|
|3 tsp||low fat salad dressing|
1. Make three deep cuts across the chicken fillet, taking care not to cut the whole way through.
2. Combine the dressing, garlic and basil in glass or ceramic dish, use to coat the chicken and set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill and then grill the chicken for 8-10 minutes on each side, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
4. As your chicken cooks, prick the skin of the potato with a fork and then bake in the microwave.
5. Serve chicken with potato and salad leaves.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.