|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 4
Preparation time: 40 mins
|1 handful||fresh chives|
|1 handful||fresh herbs|
|1½ pints||vegetable stock|
1. Wash the courgettes and chop them into chunks. Cut the potatoes into cubes (smaller than 1 inch). Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Heat the oil gently in a large pan. Add the onion and garlic.
3. Gently cook for about 5 minutes, to soften.
4. Add the potatoes. Stir. Cook gently, covered, for about 15 minutes, until about half-cooked.
5. Add the courgettes and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the stock - just enough to cover the contents of the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
7. Remove from the heat and liquidise the soup.
8. Add the cheese and herbs.
9. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Serve with fresh bread.
If freezing, do not add cheese until defrosted.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.
Display the recipe for printing
View the .scx source of the recipe
Download the .scx source of the recipe