Raisin Cashew Rice
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 386 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|2||vegetables of choice|
|4 oz||low fat plain yogurt|
|1 tbsp||cashew nuts|
|2 oz||white rice|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Prepare the rice according to the directions on the packet, omitting fat and salt.
2. Combine the lemon juice with the rice.
3. Spread half of the cooked rice in a non-stick casserole dish and layer with half of the vegetables.
3. Spread on half of the yogurt, cashews and raisins, and repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
4. Place in he oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.