Baked Leek & Bacon Risotto
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 356 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|2 oz||risotto rice|
|1 pinch||dried thyme|
|½||chicken stock cube|
|1 serving||salad leaves|
|1 tsp||low fat salad dressing|
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and gently cook the finely sliced leek and crushed garlic until softened. Set aside on a plate.
3. Add the sliced bacon to the pan and allow to brown. Return the leeks and garlic to the pan and stir in the rice (before adding the rice, measure its volume in a cup or measuring jug) and mix well.
4. Add the herbs and crumbled stock cube and add three times the volume of hot water to rice. Bring to a boil and then transfer to an oven-proof dish. Place high in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until the rice is tender.
5. Check the dish occasionally and add more water if necessary.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.