Baked Butter Beans with Baked Potato
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 345 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|3 oz||butter beans canned|
|1 small tin||canned tomatoes|
|½ tsp||tomato purée|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch||dried thyme|
|½ tsp||reduced sugar jam|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley|
|1||baking potato 4 oz|
|6 oz||low fat yogurt, additional|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Prick the potato all over with a fork, place on a high shelf in the oven and bake for 1-1½ hours or until tender the whole way through.
3. Meantime, prepare the beans.
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and add the onion and crushed garlic. Sauté for 4 minutes, then add the sliced celery. Continue to cook for a further 4 minutes. Add the thyme, tomatoes, tomato purée and jam, bring to a simmer and then stir in the butter beans. Place on a low shelf in the oven and cook until the potato is ready. Add a little water or cover with foil if the sauce appears too dry.
5. Stir the parsley into the beans just before serving with the baked potato.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.
Back to Shop'NCook recipe database