Aubergine, Potato and Tomato White Fish Curry
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 289 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tsp||vegetable oil|
|1 oz||white fish|
|½ inch||root ginger|
|1 pinch||ground coriander|
|1 tsp||ground cumin|
|1 pinch||chilli powder|
|1 small tin||canned tomatoes|
|1||baby new potato|
|1 oz||brown rice|
1. Heat half the oil in a pan and cook the onion, garlic, ginger and spices on a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and fish, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add the potatoes and simmer for a further 20 mins.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan and cook the aubergine until golden.
4. Add the aubergine into the tomato mixture and simmer for 5 mins.
5. Garnish with herbs and serve immediately.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.