Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle
Nb persons: 0
|Serves 6 (1/2 pear per serving) Ingredients 3 ripe bosc pears|
|1/4 cup||chopped pecans|
- Turn burn grillers to low and preheat to between 350-400 F. (if you don?t have a grill, a grill pan will also work!)
- Cut pears in half removing any visible seeds, leaving stems.
- Brush pears with refined coconut oil, sprinkle with sea salt and place on grill at an angle flesh side down
- Cook pears on covered grill for 15 minutes and check to see if the pears have softened and if the pears have a solid grill mark. If they do not, continue to cook, covered and check every 5 to 10 minutes. Turn pears on an angle to create another grill mark (this is how you get a criss cross pattern) and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon and mix well.
- Let pears rest for a bit after cooking, when they are warm but not HOT, drizzle cinnamon honey over them and top with chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle with maldon salt.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook for iPhone.