|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Roast Chicken Dinner
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 345 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|5 oz||chicken fillet|
|1||baking potato 4 oz|
|3 oz||frozen broccoli|
|1 tsp||reduced fat olive spread|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Wrap chicken in foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is tender (when pierced with a sharp knife, the juices run clear).
3. Alternatively, grill chicken under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Chop the vegetables and either steam or boil them until tender. Serve potatoes with low-fat spread.
5. Prepare the gravy according to the package directions and serve.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.