|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Rice & Veg Stuffed Mushrooms
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 363 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1½ oz||brown rice|
|5 oz||large open mushrooms|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch||dried basil|
|1 tbsp||lower fat cream cheese|
|1 serving||salad leaves, additional|
|2 oz||cucumber, additional|
|1 tbsp||carrot, additional, grated|
|2 oz||frozen sweetcorn, additional|
|1 tsp||low fat salad dressing, additional|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
2. Prepare the rice according to package directions, omitting any added fat and salt. Set aside.
3. Clean mushrooms and discard stems. Sauté mushrooms in oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Set aside.
4. Sauté chopped onions, chopped pepper and basil until onions are golden. Stir in rice and cream cheese.
5. Arrange mushrooms on a baking tray and divide rice mixture between mushrooms. Bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.