|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Rice & Cream Cheese Mushrooms with Vegetable Salad
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 335 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 oz||brown rice|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|2 tsp||lower fat cream cheese|
|1 tbsp||fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 small||carrot, additional|
|3 tsp||low fat salad dressing, additional|
|5 oz||low fat plain yogurt, additional|
1. Prepare the rice according to package directions, omitting any suggested fat and salt. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Wipe the mushrooms clean and pull out the stalk.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the diced mushroom stalk, finely chopped onion and diced pepper.
4. Cook gently for a few minutes to soften, without browning.
5. Add the cooked and drained rice, cream cheese and herbs and use this mix to fill the mushrooms.
6. Extra filling can be placed in an oven-proof dish. Bake the mushrooms, and dish of filling, for 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.