|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Redcurrant & Rosemary Chicken
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 367 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|4 oz||chicken fillet|
|1 sprig||fresh rosemary|
|1 tbsp||red wine vinegar|
|1 tsp||redcurrant jelly|
|1 tsp||soy sauce|
|5||baby new potatoes|
|1 oz||frozen broccoli|
|1 oz||green beans|
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken fillet and brown on both sides over a high heat. Once browned, turn the heat down slightly and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through - this will take 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken fillet.
3. Boil your new potatoes and cook your vegetables to your preference.
4. After your chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Add the sliced onion and rosemary to the pan and cook to soften.
6. Add the red wine vinegar, redcurrant jelly and soy sauce and bring to a boil, stirring.
7. Return the chicken to pan to heat through and serve with potatoes and vegetables.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.