|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Ratatouille Bake with Mini Roast Potatoes
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 355 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tbsp||plain flour|
|2 tsp||olive oil|
|1 oz||mozzarella cheese|
|1||baking potato 4 oz|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix together the flour and oregano and season with black pepper. Cut the aubergine into ½" thick slices and press into the seasoned flour to coat.
3. Heat a teaspoon of the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the aubergine slices on both sides. Place in an oven-proof dish and top with a layer of courgette, sliced mushrooms and tomatoes. Finally top with cheese and place in the oven.
4. Cut the potato into 1" cubes. Toss in the rest of the olive oil and place on a baking tray, adding herbs such a rosemary or thyme if you wish.
5. Place in the oven at the same time as the vegetable bake and cook both dishes for 30-40 minutes.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.