|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Raisin & Cashew Lemon Rice
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 362 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|1½ oz||white rice|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|2 oz||green beans|
|5 oz||low fat plain yoghurt|
|1½ tbsp||unsalted cashew nuts|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F) or gas mark 4.
2. Prepare the rice according to the directions on the packet, omitting fat and salt mentioned.
3. Combine the lemon juice with the rice and spread half of it in a non-stick casserole dish.
4. Layer with half the green beans and mangetout.
5. Spread on half of the yoghurt, cashews and raisins and repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
6. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through, and serve.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.