|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Courgette, Corn & Cashew Nut Casserole
Nb persons: 1
Source: Tesco Diets
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|3 oz||frozen sweetcorn|
|1 tsp||plain flour|
|1 pinch||dried mixed herbs|
|1 tbsp||dry breadcrumbs|
|½||vegetable stock cube|
|1 slice||wholemeal bread, additional|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Gently fry the garlic, chopped onion, sliced courgette and corn in the olive oil.
3. Mix the flour with half a cup of cold water and crush the stock cube into the flour and water mixture. Pour this over the courgette mixture. Add the mixed herbs.
4. Cook on a medium heat for about 15 minutes or until sauce thickens and reduces.
5. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the chopped cashew nuts. Pour the vegetable mix into an oven-proof baking dish and top with the breadcrumb and cashew mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.
Display the recipe for printing
View the .scx source of the recipe
Download the .scx source of the recipe