|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Roast Pesto Cod & Mediterranean Vegetables
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 362 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|4 oz||white fish|
|5||baby new potatoes, boiled|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
|1 oz||cucumber, additional|
|1 serving||salad leaves, additional|
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Keeping the skin on, chop the potatoes in half and stir in the olive oil.
3. Place the prepared potatoes in a roasting tin and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Next prepare the vegetables by chopping the courgette, pepper and onion into large chunks.
5. After the 15 minute roasting time is complete, remove the potatoes from the oven and stir them around to ensure they are not sticking to the tin.
6. Next add the cod fillets to the tin, spoon over the pesto and add the chopped veg. Cover with foil and return to the oven to cook for a further 25-30 minutes.
7. 10 minutes before end of cooking time, remove the foil and put the tin back into the oven.
8. When ready, serve with a green salad.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.