|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Baked Cottage Cheese & Tomato Baguette
Nb persons: 1
Yield: 367 cals
Source: Tesco Diets
|2 oz||low fat cottage cheese|
|1 pinch||Italian seasoning|
|½ tsp||olive oil|
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (375°F) or gas mark 5.
2. Slice the baguette length-wise and place it on a baking tray.
3. Top with the cottage cheese and chopped tomato.
4. Season with the oregano, Italian seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until hot and crispy.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.