|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 1
Source: Microwave Recipes for One
|1 oz||low fat cheese|
|1 serving||salad leaves|
1. Cut the potatoes into chunks and chop the spring onions. Place the potatoes in a container with the onions and 2 tbsp water.
2. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
3. Allow the potatoes to stand for a few minutes while you cook the bacon.
4. Place the bacon rashers on a microwave rack and cover them with a sheet of kitchen paper. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until the rashers are just beginning to crispen.
5. Mash the potatoes, with the onions and their cooking water, and the butter. Season to taste.
6. Cut the bacon into small pieces and stir these into the potato.
7. Place the mixture on a serving dish, sprinkle with cheese and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.