|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Hearty Vegetable Lasagna I
Nb persons: 12
Preparation time: 25 Minutes
Total time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
|1/2 (16 ounce) package||lasagna noodles|
|1 pound||fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|3/4 cup||chopped green bell pepper|
|3/4 cup||chopped onion|
|1 medium||zucchini, sliced into half-moons|
|3 cloves||garlic, minced|
|2 tablespoons||vegetable oil|
|2 (26 ounce) jars||pasta sauce|
|1 teaspoon||dried basil|
|1 (15 ounce) container||part-skim ricotta cheese|
|4 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1 pkg||frozen chopped spinach, thawed|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
1. Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
2. In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, zucchini and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, spinach and eggs.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2010 Allrecipes.com
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.