|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 30
|2 cups||peanut butter|
|4 cups||confectioner's sugar|
|1 cup||butter, softened|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|4 cups||semisweet chocolate chips|
1. Blend pb, sugar, butter and vanilla.
2. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
3. Place toothpick in top of each ball and freeze for 1/2 hour.
4. Melt chocolate chips.
5. Dip frozen pb balls in chocolate, holding onto toothpick. Leave small portion of pb showing at top of balls.
6. Place dipped balls back onto wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate 2 hours.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.