|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
BEST BUTTERCREAM ICING
Nb persons: 0
|BEST BUTTERCREAM FROSTING Ingredients|
|1 cup||salted butter|
|4 cups||icing sugar|
|4-5 tablespoons||coffee cream 18% and up?light cream|
1. Get out the salted butter! Trust me and use salted butter, it's the secret ingredient!?
2. Beat the butter , with the paddle, until it is light and creamy. This is important as you are adding the icing sugar next. If the butter isn't creamy you can get lumps in the icing.
3. Add in the icing sugar. Again, if you are like me and can taste stale icing sugar, you will need a fresh bag.?
4. Add in the cream.. I used 4 tablespoons for my preference, you adjust to what you want
5. Add the vanilla then keep mixing it until fluffy and thoroughly combined.
This frosts a 9x13 ? cake if it is kept in the pan