|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Chicken Taco Salad Bowl
Nb persons: 0
|2?3||boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|3||bell peppers, any color, sliced|
|1 large||red onion, sliced|
|2 tablespoons||olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||taco seasoning|
|3 cups||cooked brown rice, divided|
|1 can||black beans, drained and rinsed|
|1 cup||shredded cheddar cheese|
|1||lime, sliced into wedges|
Fresh cilantro to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400?F/200?C.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Place the chicken, peppers, and onions on the baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
4. Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
5. Salt and pepper the peppers and onions, tossing to coat.
6. Top each chicken breast with a generous pour of salsa.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
8. Rest chicken for 10 minutes, before slicing into strips.
9. Add a base of brown rice to 4 food storage containers. Top each with a scoop of black beans, corn, additional salsa, cheddar cheese, cooked peppers and onions, and sliced chicken. Garnish with fresh cilantro and a lime wedge.
10. Store in the refrigerator