|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 0
|1lb||Chicken Breast, (cut into bite size pieces)|
|1lb||Smoked Sausage, (kielbasa, farmers sausage, garlic sausage, etc)|
|1lb||Shrimp, raw and shells removed (I left tails on for more flavor)|
|1||Green pepper, diced|
|1||Hot pepper,, (jalapeno, serrano, scotch bonnet, habanero, etc) (optional!!!)|
|3 ribs||Celery, diced|
|1 can||Diced tomatoes, (28 oz)|
|3 tsp||Garlic, minced|
|2 C||Chicken broth|
|1 Tbsp.||Cajun spice, (or more if you prefer)|
|1 1/3 C||Rice, (cooked)|
1. Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, except for the shrimp and the rice.
2. Cook on low for 6 ? 7 hours, stirring occasionally
3. In last hour of cooking, salt the shrimp lightly, and then add them to the crock pot
4. In the last half hour of cooking, add the rice and stir. Replace cover. You want the rice just to warm through and take on some of the cooking flavors.
5. Serve with crusty bread, and enjoy!