|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 6
· 1 cup quinoa
· 2 cups water
· 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 limes, juiced
· 2 teaspoons ground cumin
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
· 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
· 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
· 5 green onions, finely chopped
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
· salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
3. Combine quinoa, tomatoes, black beans, and green onions together in a bowl. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture; toss to coat. Stir in cilantro; season with salt and black pepper. Serves 6.