|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 2
Preparation time: 20 min
Source: Engine 2 Diet
|3||portabella mushrooms, sliced|
|2||bell peppers, slivered|
|1/2 can||black beans|
|4||whole grain tortillas, Ezekiel brand|
|2 T||salsa, no salt added|
1. Heat frying pan over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
2. Add portabella mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. Cook about 10 min, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent and vegetables are starting to brown.
3. Drain black beans and add to mushroom mixture. Remove mixture from heat when black beans are heated through.
4. Slice avocado in half, remove pit. Cut the flesh into cubes while in the skin, then use a spoon to scoop out the cubed avocado.
5. Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Heat tortillas, about 1 min on each side.
6. Serve portabella fajitas in tortillas topped with avocado, jalapeno, salsa, and black beans.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.