|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
MUFFINS - Banana Crumb Muffins :]>
Nb persons: 0
Yield: 12-14 muffins
|Banana Crumb Muffins Cook Time: 20 Minutes INGREDIENTS:|
|1 1/2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||baking soda|
|1 teaspoon||baking powder|
|3/4 cup||white sugar|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|1/3 cup||butter, melted,, (replace with unsweetened applesauce, if desired)|
|1/3 cup||packed brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons||all-purpose flour|
|1/4 teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
Prepare crumb topping:
1. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
3. In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. Sprinkle crumb topping over muffins.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2013 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 9/22/2013
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook for iPhone.