|This recipe is liked by 0 person(s).|
Nb persons: 0
|2 1/2 c||unbleached, all-purpose flour|
|2 tbs.||granulated sugar|
|1 tbs.||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp.||baking soda|
|1/3 c.||vegetable oil|
|2 large||eggs, lightly beaten|
1. Put ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until well blended and smooth.
2. Lightly coat waffle plates with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Set Selector to Griddle. Set temperature 400 F.
4. When preheated, pour a heaping cup of batter onto the center of the lower plate, spread batter using a heatproof spatula to fully cover waffle grid. Close lid of Griddler.
5. Let waffles bake for about 3 minutes, depending on desired doneness. Open lid and carefully remove baked waffles.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook recipe organizer software.