|This recipe is liked by 3 person(s).|
Nb persons: 0
|3-4 thick slices||white bread, (or any type of bread of your choice)|
|butter and, or a tablespoon of oil or a couple sprays of pam|
1. Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla together in a shallow bowl big enough to fit your bread slices. Sprinkle in the cinnamon, add more or less depending on your tastes.
2. On medium heat, oil the pan with whatever method you choose.
3. Take one slice of bread, lay one side of the bread in the mixture. Immediately flip the slice so the other side gets coated. Lift for a moment just to let whatever excess mixture drip off and immediately place into the pan.
4. After a couple of minutes (3-4), flip the slice in the pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
5. Repeat step 3 until all slices are done or you?re out of mixture.
NOTE ? Before dipping each new slice into the mixture, be sure to mix it with a fork and/or add some more cinnamon to the mix. Also be sure to re-oil the pan a little bit before placing a new slice to ensure that it browns just as nicely as the last.
6. Pour syrup or eat as is. Enjoy!
Variations: add nutmeg, sprinkle icing sugar, use almond extract, add fruit.
Recipe uploaded with Shop'NCook for iPhone.